Quickly becoming one of Mornington Peninsula's most popular outdoor attractions, the Emu Plains Market is an independent market that was estalished by some very passionate locals in December 2012.
Beneath the sun dappled stringy bark canopy, the EPM transforms the natural bush setting into a snaking trail of colourful market stalls welcoming people to the unique atmosphere that defines the Emu Plains Market.
With a diverse array of over 200 stallholders the EPM features:
- Farm fresh local produce
- Quality handcrafted items from the Mornington Peninsula and beyond
- Eclectic vintage pieces
- Unique sustainably made pieces from local Peninsula designers
- Delicious gourmet food
- An amazing array of hot food carts with tastes from all over the globe
- Wine tasting from the Peninsula's best Wineries
- Amazing live music all day from resident band The Whisky Gypsies
- and of course, plenty for the kids!
The market is typically held on the 3rd Saturday of every month from October to April (please check the location & dates page for accurate dates & times) from 9am to 2pm amongst the beautiful stringybark gums of the historic Emu Plains Reserve in Balnarring. Our Januray markets run from 3pm to 8pm to take full advantage of the beautiful balmy summer nights.
Excellent onsite parking is available for $4. The money raised helps the community projects of the Westernport Rotary Group and the Emu Plains Reserve Committee for the upkeep of the gorgeous market grounds. We also have an ATM on site for your convenience.
Please note: There are NO DOGS allowed on the reserve land.
We look forward to welcoming you!